The North Face Back-To-Berkeley Redux Leather boots offer PrimaLoft insulation that keeps your feet warm in cold environments, while the HydroSeal waterproof membrane protects you from the elements. Move steadily over icy or uneven terrain thanks to the rugged TNF Winter Grip rubber outsole with temperature-sensitive IcePick studs for great traction in any environment. In addition, the OrthoLite ReBound insole provides support and comfort on any terrain.
- Leather with a waterproof grainy texture that complies with the regulations of the British Leather Confederation (BLC)
- HydroSeal waterproof membrane
- PrimaLoft Silver Eco insulation 100g
- OrthoLite ReBound insole
- Compression molded EVA midsole
- Compression molded TPU heel counter
- Rugged TNF Winter Grip rubber outsole with temperature-sensitive IcePick studs
The North Face Back-To-Berkeley Redux Leather boots offer PrimaLoft insulation that keeps your feet ..
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Register