The SOLAR FMR is a revolution in on-mountain eye protection and sports a coveted ISPO WINNER award. It is a slim-line, lightweight goggle with a frame-free construction. The face foam is fitted directly onto a flashy mirror coated toric double lens, creating the perfect goggle for style-conscious, fun time skiers.
- Toric Lenses lenses are curved in a way which avoids optical distortion.
- Double Lens: The Polycarbonate Double Lens is a comparable weight lens that provides 100% UV protection and is 10 times more impact-resistant than conventional glass or plastic. It is therefore the ideal lens for mountain sports.
- UV400 & Anti Fog: refers to the intense UV protective qualities of HEAD lenses and their ability to minimise fogging. The light on the mountain is intense so you need the best protection possible as well as anti-fogging qualities to maintain the best visibility.
- FMR is HEAD’s flashy mirror finish to their lenses providing added protection against sunlight. Light on the mountain is intense so riders need the best protection possible.
- Comfort Foam is a single density foam that allows for the ideal inner goggle climate. Comfortable with venting properties it is the ideal foam for goggles
- Pouch included protecting the goggles from scratches or any other impact.