- Owner of the website: SPORTS GRACIA SL
- Registered Office: C. Unió 34 bajo, Terrassa (Barcelona) Spain
- VAT: ESB67341313
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Customer Service Phone: + 34 93 789 17 03, Monday to Saturday from 10:00 to 13:00 and from 17:00 to 19:00.
- Domain name: sportsgracia.comFor inquiries and purchases made before January 2019, the valid legal data are the following:
Mercedes Roldan Castillo
In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), its implementing regulations, and LSSICE 34/2002, of July 11, on the Information Society and Electronic Commerce , SPORTS GRACIA SL in compliance with the provisions of art. 5 and 6 of the LOPD, informs all users who provide or will provide their personal data, that these will be incorporated into an automated file that is duly registered with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
Users expressly, freely and unequivocally accept that their personal data be processed by SPORTS GRACIA to carry out the following purposes:
- Submission of communications by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that makes it possible to carry out communications, as long as it has been previously authorized by checking the authorization box in the web form. Said communications will be related to products, activities or initiatives offered by SPORTS GRACIA.
- Carry out statistical studies.
- Process requests for information or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that are made available to the user in SPORTS GRACIA SL in any section of the web.
- Sending the Newsletter or informative bulletins to those users who subscribe.
SPORTS GRACIA SL expressly informs and guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third parties, and that whenever some type of transfer of personal data is to be made, prior, express, informed consent would be requested , and unequivocal by the holders.
By completing and sending the corresponding forms on this website, the User accepts and authorizes that their personal data be subject to automated processing by SPORTS GRACIA SL. In the event that you include in the forms on this website, personal data owned by third parties, prior to their inclusion, you must obtain their consent and inform them of the points contained in the previous paragraphs. In the event that an international data transfer occurs, the user must expressly accept the box for that purpose.
All the data requested through SPORTS GRACIA SL are mandatory, since they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the user. In the event that not all the data is provided, SPORTS GRACIA SL does not guarantee that the information and services provided will be completely tailored to your needs.
SPORTS GRACIA SL guarantees in any case to the user the exercise of the rights of access, rectification, cancellation, information and opposition, in the terms provided in the current legislation. Therefore, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), you may exercise your rights by sending an express request, along with a copy of your ID, through the following means:
- E-Mail: [email protected]
- Postal mail: C. Unió 34 bajo, Terrassa (Barcelona) Spain
- Similarly, the user may unsubscribe from any of the subscription services provided by sending an email to: [email protected]
In the same way, SPORTS GRACIA SL has adopted all the technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal data it deals with, as well as to prevent its loss, alteration and / or access by unauthorized third parties. .
SPORTS GRACIA SL uses information security techniques generally accepted in the industry, such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, all in order to prevent unauthorized access to data. To achieve these ends, the user / client accepts that the provider obtains data for the purposes of the corresponding authentication of access controls.
A "Cookie" is a small file that is stored on the user's computer and allows us to recognize it. The set of "cookies" helps us to improve the quality of our website, allowing us to control which pages our users find useful and which do not.
Cookies are essential for the operation of the internet, providing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating the navigation and usability of our website. Keep in mind that cookies cannot damage your computer and that, in return, the fact that they are activated helps us to identify and resolve errors.
The information we provide below will help you understand the different types of cookies:
- Session cookies: these are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website, so none is recorded on the user's hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the web. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience by improving the content and making it easier to use.
- Permanent cookies: they are stored on the hard drive and our website reads them every time you make a new visit. A permanent cookie has a specific expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date.
- Below we publish a list of the main cookies used on our website, distinguishing:
- Strictly necessary cookies, such as those that serve for correct navigation or those that allow services requested by the user or cookies that serve to ensure that the content of the web page is loaded efficiently.
- Third-party cookies, such as those used by social networks, or by external content supplements.
- Analytical cookies for periodic maintenance purposes, and in order to guarantee the best possible service to the user, websites normally make use of "analytical" cookies to collect statistical data on activity.
Complementary guarantees: Cookie management
As a complementary guarantee to those previously described, the registration of cookies may be subject to acceptance during the installation or updating of the browser used, and this acceptance may at any time be revoked through the content and privacy configuration options available.
Many browsers allow you to activate a private mode whereby cookies are always deleted after your visit. Depending on each browser, this private mode may have different names. Below you will find a list of the most common browsers and the different names for this "private mode":
Below we provide the links of various browsers, through which you can make such configuration:
Important: Please read the help section of your browser carefully to learn more about how to activate "private mode". You can continue visiting our website even if your browser is in "private mode", although your browsing on our website may not be optimal and some utilities may not work correctly.
LIST OF THE COOKIES USED
The table that we publish below lists the cookies that we use on our website in a schematic way:
|Cookie Name||Purpose / More information||Expiration|
|SN4cc89d07d04d6||The cookie is only valid during the current browser session and will be deleted when you close the browser.||Session|
|_utma||The website supports the use of Google Analytics on the website to|
to be able to keep track of the activity carried out in it.
|_utmb||Google Analytics cookies collect standard log information and data on visitor habits anonymously.||30 minutes|
|_utmc||Determine if it is necessary to establish a new session||Session|
|_utmt||It is used to process the type of request required by the user.||Session|
|_utmz||Stores the origin of the visitor and the path they have followed to access the web||6 months|
|NID||To make advertising more attractive||6 months|
|KelkooID||This cookie identifies the user for statistics and ad retargeting.||12 months|
Social media cookies
More information about social media cookies: