TRANGOWORLD Summit 20
- Anti-fall feather fabric
- Thermal zipper protection
- Thermal collar
- Adjustable face opening with girdle
- Inside pocket
- Bag to compress
- Light, breathable, resistant and waterproof fabric
- Material: 240 Nylon ripstop / Duck Down 70/30 500 cuins
- Collected size: 20 x 40 cm
- Weight: 990 g
- 1º C: Comfort temperature. Lower limit that the user can sleep in a relaxed position.
- -4º C: Limit temperature. Lower limit in which the user is comfortable adopting a fetal position.
- -21º C: Extreme temperature: Temperature where there are health risks due to hypothermia.
Trangoworld feather products have two quality factors to assess performance:
- Mix ratio: It consists of two numbers divided by a slash. The first number is the percentage of down and the second is the percentage of feather. Down has a greater capacity to store warm air than feathers and, therefore, if the proportion of down in the filling of a garment is greater than that of feather, the insulation will be better.
- Fillpower: It is measured in cuins, a unit used to measure the expansion and compression capacity of the down. The more quins a down expands or compresses, the better the product's insulating ability.