The Patagonia Down Sweater Hoodie is a 100% recycled polyester anti-tear garment. 800-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down. The polyester fabric is finished with a DWR treatment a durable water repellent.
- Durable shell fabric is made of a 100% recycled polyester ripstop treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- With 800-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down (goose down certified by NSF International to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked)
- Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cord locks at front hem
- Two secure handwarmer pockets have Vislon zippers and garages
- Center-front Vislon zipper has wicking interior storm flap
- Comfortable nylon-bound elastic cuffs seal in warmth
- Internal pocket
- Weight: 428 g
Garments that uphold the highest standards in terms of functionality respect for the environment and commitment to future generations and health and safety. The bluesign concept has been built around five principles: resource productivity consumer safety air emissions water emissions and occupational health and safety.
The Patagonia Down Sweater Hoodie is a 100% recycled polyester anti-tear garment.
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Register