Patagonia designed this men's jacket to adapt to fast and intense ski touring climbs. The M's Upstride Jkt Metric Orange is the best thing you will find in terms of technicality.
Lightweight, you are accompanied by a jacket made of an ultra-breathable laminated outer material which has a 100% recycled stretch knit. Your perspiration is quickly wicked away and the durable water repellent (DWR) finish protects you from external moisture. In addition, its knitted materials sit nicely on the skin or over baselayers. You save time when you put on your clothes at 4am for an early morning ridge run!
Its fitted cut is perfect for active practice and prevents the wind from blowing too much when it decides to do its own thing. The fixed hood is also very practical as it can be adjusted in a single movement, fits under your helmet and is ready for the descent.
This jacket is therefore perfect for your long ski touring outings. From now on all you have to do is agree with your friends which way to go, because you already know which jacket to wear!
- Extremely stretchy breathable material
- Weather resistant, stretchy, softshell material with a knitted lining, which fits nicely over the skin and baselayers.
- Fixed, adjustable hood in just one movement with an attached visor, ideal without a helmet for comfort when climbing and suitable for wearing a thin helmet when descending.
- Two large chest pockets that can be used as air vents
- A chest pocket for your essentials
- Built-in RECCO® reflector
- Fair Trade Certified™ manufacturing
M's Upstride Jkt
Color: Metric Orange
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Register